Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on December 28, 2015, 04:07:51 pm

Title: Snow Basin
Post by: mseawell on December 28, 2015, 04:07:51 pm
We took our family to Snow Basin, a local ski resort 20 minutes from our house. With everyone scattered around the globe, this is our one time to get together with our "kids" in the year. Utah has been receiving its fair share of snow this year and we took the lift to the top of the mountain where we enjoyed some warm drinks. Snapped a couple of images while we were there. Enjoy the rest of your holiday season and good shooting in 2016!

Mark
Title: Re: Snow Basin
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 28, 2015, 05:46:00 pm
Very nice light and composition. I can almost feel the crisp, cold air and squeaking snow.
Title: Re: Snow Basin
Post by: mseawell on December 28, 2015, 05:50:53 pm
Slob it was 8f! My Subaru was dead by the time we returned to the car 2 hours later. Still, it was our first time up there as a family and everyone had a great time. I hope you and your family had a great holiday season! If I ever make it to Chicago I would love to shoot with you.

Mark
Title: Re: Snow Basin
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 28, 2015, 06:44:07 pm
...If I ever make it to Chicago I would love to shoot with you.

Deal :)