Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jens Peermann on December 28, 2015, 08:20:54 am

Title: Gone Skiing
Post by: Jens Peermann on December 28, 2015, 08:20:54 am
I glimpsed this out of the corner of my eye while traveling on the US 395 just south of Bishop, Calif. and immediately stepped on the brakes. How could I not take a shot like this? It's so conceptual…

Sony A7, EF 135/2 @ f8
Title: Re: Gone Skiing
Post by: Richard Pearlman on December 28, 2015, 10:15:49 am
I like it a lot. The layering and juxtaposition between the mountains and dirt is interesting. The construction equipment is also well placed in the frame. Nice work.
Title: Re: Gone Skiing
Post by: HSakols on December 28, 2015, 08:54:39 pm
Nice!  Thanks for the east side snow report. 
Title: Re: Gone Skiing
Post by: deliberate1 on January 02, 2016, 11:09:51 am
Good eye. And if you were on your way to the hill, good for you for turning around.
Title: Re: Gone Skiing
Post by: pcgpcg on January 02, 2016, 11:45:33 am
I glimpsed this out of the corner of my eye while traveling on the US 395 just south of Bishop...
My first reaction is - nice to finally see some snow on those mountains! :)