Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on December 27, 2015, 07:48:39 pm
-
La Hacienda de los Martinez in Taos, NM. Authentic adobe construction that is over 200 years old. Here are some views of passageways and an old cabin on the grounds. Comments always welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to look.
-
Interesting set. I like the composition in the second photo.
-
Interesting set. I like the composition in the second photo.
+1
Thierry
-
I find these images and the other ones you have posted recently from the vicinity of Taos to be very compelling.
Thanks for sharing them.
-
Beautiful photo essay.
-
I find these images and the other ones you have posted recently from the vicinity of Taos to be very compelling.
Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks, Eric. It's a very interesting area.
-
Number two is a very well done composition. One and three could benefit from a lower camera position.