Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Richard Pearlman on December 27, 2015, 09:51:10 am

Title: Foggy Lake
Post by: Richard Pearlman on December 27, 2015, 09:51:10 am
I recently visited a local pond on a foggy morning. Here are the compositions from that morning. Any comments or critiques are appreciated.
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: sarrasani on December 27, 2015, 10:03:53 am
not easy for me to find the better "weight balance" between 1 and 2.
The 2 has stronger appeal but maybe the 1 is more static and calm.
Details....the fact is: lovable images, a pleasure to see....
Sandro
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 27, 2015, 10:51:13 am
Loch Ness?
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: thierrylegros396 on December 27, 2015, 12:02:36 pm
Loch Ness?

+1

And I like the 2.

Thierry
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Richard Pearlman on December 27, 2015, 12:26:57 pm
Loch Ness?

Genuine Nessie sighting
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 27, 2015, 01:01:38 pm
Both are beautiful.
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: DaveRichardson on December 27, 2015, 05:14:59 pm
I like them both. 2nd one would be my winner though.

Dave
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Mjollnir on December 27, 2015, 06:45:57 pm
Number 1, hands down
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: MattBurt on December 27, 2015, 11:31:54 pm
Beautiful. I love the Nessie stump and also the softness of the first.
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 28, 2015, 04:03:48 am
Good images, work really well in B&W.
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Bob_B on December 28, 2015, 09:23:01 am
I favor the first one as well: better balance and softness (imho). However, both are winners.
Title: Re: Foggy Lake
Post by: Richard Pearlman on December 28, 2015, 10:13:04 am
Everyone, thanks for all the comments.