Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: plugsnpixels on December 26, 2015, 04:20:39 am

Title: Best Photoshop/photography forums?
Post by: plugsnpixels on December 26, 2015, 04:20:39 am
I've been updating my Forums page (http://"http://plugsandpixels.com/forums.html") on my website and based on my own research, I consider The Luminous Landscape one of the top Photoshop/photography forums around (and have provided a link to it).

I've also listed several others that seem to be currently active and helpful. (I am still in the process of reviewing some old forum links I have collected, and notice a surprising number have disappeared over the years).

If you are a member of any others I should know about, please give me a heads-up so I can check them out.
Title: Re: Best Photoshop/photography forums?
Post by: kencameron on December 27, 2015, 05:35:12 am
The link to the forums page on your web site isn't working.
Title: Re: Best Photoshop/photography forums?
Post by: pw-pix on December 28, 2015, 06:04:02 am
It's not working because the URL is mangled - http://"http//plugsandpixels.com/forums.html%22
Shorten it to - http://plugsandpixels.com/forums.html  and it will most likely work.
Except when you get there the site just looks like an advertisement.

Fred Miranda has the other sensible forums.
Title: Re: Best Photoshop/photography forums?
Post by: seosp4 on January 03, 2016, 02:30:01 am
your link is not correct. Please erase this link and give a working one
Title: Re: Best Photoshop/photography forums?
Post by: pw-pix on February 08, 2016, 03:21:41 am
Apparently in trying to fix the link they've broken it in a different way, it is now mangled to:
http://www."http.com//plugsandpixels.com/forums.html%22      Not hard to see why that's not working.

Just use the corrected link I already put in a reply above, here it is again:
http://plugsandpixels.com/forums.html