Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Robert-Peter Westphal on December 22, 2015, 04:36:13 am

Title: What's new is gone
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on December 22, 2015, 04:36:13 am
Hello,

I tried to check https://luminous-landscape.com/whats-new/ and recognized that it is empty. Is it intentionelly or a problem ?




Robert
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 22, 2015, 06:47:28 am
Hmmmm... it was there last night.  There must be a glitch somewhere.  We'll get it fixed ASAP.
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 22, 2015, 09:51:55 am
It's back...temporary glitch.
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: Zorki5 on December 22, 2015, 12:40:36 pm
Hmmmm... it was there last night.

No, it wasn't (in case it helps to identify what happened).

I checked it during weekend (can't remember was it Saturday or Sunday though...), it was empty, but I didn't report it...
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: mbaginy on December 22, 2015, 01:18:33 pm
What's new: What's New is available.

Fantastic NYC panorama!  Wish I had the cash, camera and room for such printing!
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on December 28, 2015, 08:00:00 am
It is gone again !

Robert
Title: Re: What's new is gone
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on December 28, 2015, 10:27:03 am
...and back again http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif

It looks like the Administrator of this webpage is playing with us....