Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on December 22, 2015, 04:20:36 am
-
An evening spent in the company of Herðubreið in Iceland. The full sequence and a short video are in my blog post. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2015/12/22/the-queen/)
PS: I have followed Slobodan's suggestion and made the image size > 1200 px.
-
Nothing to see here folks, just more of Rajan's sublimely beautiful photographs. Move along now, move along.
-
Lunar foreground !
Have a Nice Day.
Thierry
-
Now that's an interesting colour combination.
-
Love the way the cliffs glow, truly magical. A pro team of elves must fuel the fire under the mountain!
Great video, by the way.
-
Now that's an interesting colour combination.
+1. And fine skies.
-
Thank you, all.
Now that's an interesting colour combination.
Yes, lava and pumice.
-
Great work, feels like Mars and the Moon in one place.
-
The quality and colors of the light are beautiful.
-
Such an interesting and unusual view of alpenglow. Just beautiful.
-
Beautiful Work, Rajan.
I particularly like the first. With the glow at the bottom of the mountain, it seems like it is taking off.
-
I can't decide which I like more but both are gorgeous. Love the color contrast, and, well everything. Nice. :)
-
Thank you, gentlemen.