Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Diego Pigozzo on December 21, 2015, 10:58:12 am

Title: The fortress
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on December 21, 2015, 10:58:12 am
Shot some days ago near my workplace
Title: Re: The fortress
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 21, 2015, 12:33:24 pm
Well done.

Nitpick: (our) left side of the fortress seems blown. I think that making the fortress more prominent (a tad darker and more pronounced) would make the whole image stronger.
Title: Re: The fortress
Post by: luxborealis on December 21, 2015, 02:31:24 pm
A bit of an anachronism (on purpose?) to have an historic fortress on the ground and a jet trail in the sky.
Title: Re: The fortress
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on December 21, 2015, 04:29:34 pm
A bit of an anachronism (on purpose?) to have an historic fortress on the ground and a jet trail in the sky.
I have to confess my sin: I didn't noticed the jet trail  :P :P
Title: Re: The fortress
Post by: Patricia Sheley on December 21, 2015, 05:07:41 pm
 ( I thought you were testing our eye tracking  ;) )
Merry Christmas to you and Lumine!
Title: Re: The fortress
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on December 21, 2015, 05:20:49 pm
( I thought you were testing our eye tracking  ;) )
Merry Christmas to you and Lumine!
My mom told me it's unpolite to eye-track people :D :D

Merry Christmas to you :D