Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on December 21, 2015, 07:55:59 am

Title: Garavot Guja
Post by: sarrasani on December 21, 2015, 07:55:59 am
A7r with Zeiss-Contax 60 mm. Makro-Planar.
I find fascinating the details and some strong sharpness in some kind of landscape situations (trees, branches, rocks...).
Then I sometimes use macro lenses (good match among Leitz and Zeiss-Contax 60 macro) and I research some detail emphasis.
The problem is to not exxagerate, to not create that effect of strong separation between the single elements.
To reach the correct level of sharpness before the image explodes, losing its compactness.

Thank you,
S.


(https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Garavotchiusella-32015-60-Makr/i-cKmmgbb/0/O/_DSC6052_DxO.jpg)

(https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Garavotchiusella-32015-60-Makr/i-48fXx9Q/0/O/_DSC6056_DxO.jpg)

(https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Garavotchiusella-32015-60-Makr/i-VZ7Lmt8/0/O/_DSC6063_DxO.jpg)
Title: Re: Garavot Guja (4k clicking on the images)
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 21, 2015, 09:12:18 am
It is sharp.
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: KMRennie on December 22, 2015, 08:09:10 am
Every bit of the images is fighting for my attention and my eyes have nowhere to rest. For me too busy and no real point of interest.

Ken
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 22, 2015, 09:16:58 am
Every bit of the images is fighting for my attention and my eyes have nowhere to rest. For me too busy and no real point of interest.

I get that feeling because the images are shown so large that they don't fit on my screen. On the other hand, I find the composition steers my eye to the centre with lots of interesting detail on the way in.
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: sarrasani on December 22, 2015, 03:23:02 pm
Every bit of the images is fighting for my attention and my eyes have nowhere to rest. For me too busy and no real point of interest.

Ken

Thank you much for attention and criticism,
Sandro
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: sarrasani on December 22, 2015, 03:24:18 pm
I get that feeling because the images are shown so large that they don't fit on my screen. On the other hand, I find the composition steers my eye to the centre with lots of interesting detail on the way in.

Thank you much for attention and criticism,
sandro
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: Jens Peermann on December 23, 2015, 09:45:28 pm
Excellent colors in number 1. Subtle, yet strong. A pleasure to look at.
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: stamper on December 24, 2015, 03:47:27 am
Excellent colors in number 1. Subtle, yet strong. A pleasure to look at.

Agreed.
Title: Re: Garavot Guja
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 27, 2015, 06:17:26 am
The eye is taken to the centre, so that works. I think also that it is a good example of working the same location.