Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: John Koerner on December 20, 2015, 12:32:17 pm

Title: Field Report: San Diego Alligator Lizard
Post by: John Koerner on December 20, 2015, 12:32:17 pm
(http://www.thenaturephotographer.club/thumbnails/1/1_thumb_0000001039_medium.jpg)

Field Report (http://www.thenaturephotographer.club/image_encounter_view.php?encounter_id=57&pic_id=1039)

Taxonomic Placement (http://www.thenaturephotographer.club/image_tree.php?tsn=209026) in Tree of Life.

Jack
Title: Re: Field Report: San Diego Alligator Lizard
Post by: thierrylegros396 on December 20, 2015, 01:07:02 pm
Interresting!

Thierry
Title: Re: Field Report: San Diego Alligator Lizard
Post by: John Koerner on December 20, 2015, 02:52:09 pm
Interresting!
Thierry

Thank you ... and it is :)

My brother and I worked a long time on this site, and it's pretty fun to use, once you get the hang of it.
Title: Re: Field Report: San Diego Alligator Lizard
Post by: Tony Jay on December 20, 2015, 07:12:00 pm
Thank you ... and it is :)

My brother and I worked a long time on this site, and it's pretty fun to use, once you get the hang of it.
Yes, a lot of effort there!
I would be an interested contributor, however, in the short term anyway, I have my own website project to complete.

I do think that this site will become an important resource once it gets going and interesting/rare lifeforms are documented in interesting/unusual locations.
Hopefully this fires the imaginations of a lot of people.

All the best

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Field Report: San Diego Alligator Lizard
Post by: John Koerner on December 20, 2015, 08:08:56 pm
Yes, a lot of effort there!

Thank you--and yes! Impossible to calculate the hours :)


I would be an interested contributor, however, in the short term anyway, I have my own website project to complete.

That would be great. At an introductory rate of a buck, can't hurt too bad, lol

Each time you find something new, you can post it at your leisure.

If you decide not to renew, your contributions and efforts will remain indefinitely (unlike everyone else who removes your work if you don't keep paying).
Everyone's contributions benefit everyone else ;D

(PS: What kind of site are you working on?)



I do think that this site will become an important resource once it gets going and interesting/rare lifeforms are documented in interesting/unusual locations.
Hopefully this fires the imaginations of a lot of people.
All the best
Tony Jay

I hope so, and I appreciate the kind regards.

I am trying to find the time to get all of my past species uploaded, and can't wait to begin the new year uploading what I come across as time permits.

The idea is to be kinda like a perpetual, global, community Easter egg hunt ... always looking for new and exciting things to share :D

Happy Holidays,

Jack