Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: noknok on December 19, 2015, 06:22:44 pm
-
Clouds over Goblin Valley State Park, Utah
(http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/graphite_subaru/14025866731_02232d1a31_k%201_zpsp6rgkvfs.jpg)
-
Very Nice.
But the ND filter is a tad too effective for the upper sky.
THierry
-
It's severely underexposed (check the histogram)
Here after a little correction (levels and some opening of the shadows in the upper side of the sky)
-
I agree with the obvious under-exposure. I'm also wondering whether showing less (via a crop) of the goblin "arena" wouldn't end up in a stronger image.
-
Wonderful scene, although the clouds should be more dominant since they're identified in the title as the subject. Right now the image is about evenly split between the subject and the valley, which confuses. I also agree with the already mentioned exposure issue.
-
well manage tones (good subtleness) and colours, robust composition.
S.