Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: William Walker on December 19, 2015, 08:50:25 am
-
Please have a look at some of Roger's photographs, he is one of South Africa's top photographers.
I have made some prints for him and would be interested to know what you think of his work in general.
Here is a link to his gallery on my website:
http://williamwalker.zenfolio.com/p852988779#h60ec0c52
I suggest lookin at it in "Slideshow"-mode!
Thanks
William
-
William,
One word, but huge embrace re Roger's seeing and images...GLORIOUS!
Thank you for giving them voice here.
-
Hi William,
For me:
10121744 ......... Rain
10121276 ......... Blurred Wildebeest
962982 Edit 2 .... Wildebeest
In my view, those are something else; flipped right out of the hackneyed safari trip genre into that of art.
Beautiful work.
Rob C
-
Solemn.
-
Thanks for the feedback and kind words - I will pass them on.
William
-
Some of those should be in National Geographic.
i wonder how many of the cubs survived.
Frank
-
One word, but huge embrace re Roger's seeing and images...GLORIOUS!
Agreed but he's gotta learn how to title the images...edit-edit?
LOL
-
Agreed but he's gotta learn how to title the images...edit-edit?
LOL
Sorry Jeff! My mistake. When Roger left these with me we had not discussed me putting them up on the site. I have removed the filenames and left Roger's very detailed descriptions of each photograph.
Thanks for the observation.
William