Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on December 18, 2015, 07:06:58 pm

Title: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: sarrasani on December 18, 2015, 07:06:58 pm
 A7r with Schneider Kreuznach Curtagon 35 mm. f/2.8
4k resolution if you click on the image.
All the best,
Sandro



[img]

https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Val-soana-11-2015-monochrome/i-bxS5McW/0/O/_DSC0455_DxO.jpg

https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Val-soana-11-2015-monochrome/i-w3RKV6C/0/O/_DSC0427_DxO.jpg

https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Val-soana-11-2015-monochrome/i-mFpLBqH/0/O/_DSC0474_DxO.jpg

https://sandrobisotti.smugmug.com/Val-soana-11-2015-monochrome/i-4DTXDfb/0/O/_DSC0485_DxO.jpg

[img]
Title: Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 19, 2015, 12:55:51 am
I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.
Title: Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 19, 2015, 07:51:26 am
Would be nice to show us the pictures here.
Title: Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on December 19, 2015, 10:52:36 am
I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: sarrasani on December 19, 2015, 06:14:02 pm
I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.


thank you much. and I agree about the problem of the 4.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
Post by: sarrasani on December 19, 2015, 06:22:24 pm
Would be nice to show us the pictures here.

Sorry. I tried to link the images, and now it seems they can be rapidly loaded and seen.
All the best,
Sandro