Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Bob Rockefeller on December 16, 2015, 04:04:54 pm
-
How in the world do you collapse variant stacks so you can just see the first in the library in CO9?
I could swear in CO8 you clicked on the variant's number in the square, but not CO9.
-
How in the world do you collapse variant stacks so you can just see the first in the library in CO9?
I could swear in CO8 you clicked on the variant's number in the square, but not CO9.
Hi Bob,
In the top left corner of the first variant's thumbnail, there is a ''stack icon". Clicking that will collapse or deploy the whole stack. Variants can be promoted/demoted to change their order, so you can determine which one will remain visible.
Cheers,
Bart
-
In the top left corner of the first variant's thumbnail, there is a ''stack icon". Clicking that will collapse or deploy the whole stack. Variants can be promoted/demoted to change their order, so you can determine which one will remain visible.
Indeed it is! Thanks. I thought I had lost my mind.
-
OK, one more.
What do you close all the variant stacks in a browser view all at once? Open them again?
-
OK, one more.
What do you close all the variant stacks in a browser view all at once? Open them again?
Hi Bob,
Menu option: Image|Collapse All and Image|Expand All
If you need to do this very often, I suppose you can also change the keyboard shortcuts to suit your needs.
Cheers,
Bart
-
And thanks, again.
I never read that as image collapse stack!
-
In the top left corner of the first variant's thumbnail, there is a ''stack icon". Clicking that will collapse or deploy the whole stack. Variants can be promoted/demoted to change their order, so you can determine which one will remain visible.
!!!
But that's only true when viewing an album. If you're viewing a project, for some reason, the stack icons are not shown. Odd.