Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: marcgoldring on December 14, 2015, 06:09:49 am

Title: A quick thank you
Post by: marcgoldring on December 14, 2015, 06:09:49 am
I've nothing to share today but I wanted to say how much I value the openness, honesty, and talent of folks who post images and comments on those images. I've learned so much and been led in so many new directions, ones I might not have found without this forum.

So thanks

Marco
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 14, 2015, 08:42:18 am
Amen!
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 14, 2015, 10:09:17 am
Very well said, Marco.
Many of us on LuLa (well, at least several of us) certainly share your sentiments.

Eric
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: PeterAit on December 14, 2015, 12:09:15 pm
I've nothing to share today but I wanted to say how much I value the openness, honesty, and talent of folks who post images and comments on those images. I've learned so much and been led in so many new directions, ones I might not have found without this forum.

So thanks

Marco

What a nice post! I am very glad to have been part of this forum for quite a few years.
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: James Clark on December 14, 2015, 02:54:06 pm
What a great sentiment, Marco. I agree 100%!
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 14, 2015, 03:42:54 pm
What a nice post! I am very glad to have been part of this forum for quite a few years.

I agree, and so am I; I've learned a huge amount (not that it shows, some might say).

Jeremy
Title: Re: A quick thank you
Post by: Walt Roycraft on December 14, 2015, 05:30:59 pm
Very well said, Marco.
Many of us on LuLa (well, at least several of us) certainly share your sentiments.

Eric

+1