Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: PeterAit on December 12, 2015, 04:45:56 pm

Title: Please test things first!!
Post by: PeterAit on December 12, 2015, 04:45:56 pm
I am trying to sign up for the new subscription plan, without success.

1) I go to the website and log in. I then go to the subscription page and am asked to log in again, although I already have logged in. Is this double log-in necessary?

2) So I log in again and am told "You don't have access to purchase this item."

3) And, perhaps a minor point, but I am told by the website that the subscription will give me access to "over 5000 plus" articles. I do not want to be a grammar nanny, but this is really egregiously bad English.

Thanks for listening.
Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 12, 2015, 05:20:42 pm
Peter, I believe the issue you are having may be due to multiple login name or something along that line.  I have forwarded your your issue to our IT guys and they will get you fixed ASAP.
Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: PeterAit on December 13, 2015, 12:03:38 pm
Peter, I believe the issue you are having may be due to multiple login name or something along that line.  I have forwarded your your issue to our IT guys and they will get you fixed ASAP.

Thank you for your attention to the issue. I assure you I have only 1 LuLa login, for what it's worth.
Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: Colorado David on December 16, 2015, 05:13:46 pm
Have you tried using your email address for a login name?  I first tried my screen name and couldn't log in. Then tried my email address and was successful.  I may be late to this topic.  I'm not reading every post about the new system.
Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: PeterAit on December 17, 2015, 09:25:33 am
Have you tried using your email address for a login name?  I first tried my screen name and couldn't log in. Then tried my email address and was successful.  I may be late to this topic.  I'm not reading every post about the new system.

Yes, I have tried what you suggest - still no joy.
Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 17, 2015, 12:06:31 pm
Peter, I want you to have the joy.  Please use the help button on the main site screens and explain your problem.  Out guys are pretty fast at fixing things. Or, PM me and I'll send the info to them. 

Title: Re: Please test things first!!
Post by: PeterAit on December 17, 2015, 05:38:18 pm
Peter, I want you to have the joy.  Please use the help button on the main site screens and explain your problem.  Out guys are pretty fast at fixing things. Or, PM me and I'll send the info to them.

Thanks, Kevin, but the relevent info is all in the first message of this thread. I am not sure what else I can provide, but please let me know.