Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: rogan on December 11, 2015, 08:51:15 am

Title: double sided
Post by: rogan on December 11, 2015, 08:51:15 am
Is there anything out like a double sided Baryta? I print my portfolios on Double sided matte but would love to move into a paper with more max and less bleed. Any options?
Title: Re: double sided
Post by: hugowolf on December 11, 2015, 10:46:44 pm
Is there anything out like a double sided Baryta? I print my portfolios on Double sided matte but would love to move into a paper with more max and less bleed. Any options?

I don't know. Maybe Moab had one, but maybe I am imagining that. It is going to pretty difficult to super calendar a barium sulfate mix to two sides of a paper.

Brian A