Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: KellyHicks on December 09, 2015, 09:26:28 am

Title: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: KellyHicks on December 09, 2015, 09:26:28 am
I'm looking at putting together a MF system and would like to purchase a used phase one IQ160 digital back in a mamiya mount. If you have one for sale feel free to reply or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Kelly
Title: Re: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: shootingalot on December 09, 2015, 07:47:44 pm
Hi Kelly!

I have a 160 db M mount for sale in excellent condition. Where do you live?
I am on a holiday from today in Toronto for a week. Do you have ant budget
in mind?

Cheers
Tibi
Title: Re: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: KellyHicks on December 10, 2015, 09:09:42 am
Thanks, but I live in the US and would like to keep the sale within the states.
Title: Re: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: James Clark on December 14, 2015, 11:26:59 am
Thanks, but I live in the US and would like to keep the sale within the states.

Hi Kelly -

I'm in the US (Austin, TX) and might be interested in letting my IQ 160 go a bit early as I intend to upgrade next year.  Please drop me a PM if you're still looking.  I also have a Phase DF SLR and lenses for sale that I just posted.

Regards,
James

Title: Re: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: KellyHicks on March 09, 2016, 11:44:25 am
Bumpin' for any interest.  It's been awhile and I have some projects coming up.
Title: Re: WTB Phase One IQ160
Post by: KellyHicks on March 21, 2016, 09:45:30 am
bumpin'