Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: wmchauncey on December 08, 2015, 01:46:00 pm
-
I have always upgraded LR and PS via the "Help/check for updates" dropdown menu, as I did last
Thursday evening...didn't get around to checking things until Friday morning...PS would not open.
Linked-up with Adobe tech Friday morning...duration 4 hours...it then opened with some glitches.
Relinked for an additional 4 hours during which they un/reinstalled both LR/PS and...left a lotta
junk on my desktop.
Relinked with my desktop again this morning...2 hours during which he fixed everything,
including all updates. Lesson learned...all tech people are not created equal.
-
But you never know which kind you are going to get.
I'm glad you finally got a good one.
-
Lesson...don't settle for inadequate service.
-
Lesson.... Did you really need to upgrade ?
-
Did you really need to upgrade
Are you suggesting that one pay for a software and not use the fullest potential?