Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on December 07, 2015, 10:13:03 pm

Title: Early Dash Cams
Post by: Michael West on December 07, 2015, 10:13:03 pm
 
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5699/22971976453_2e83d3f0d3_c.jpg)
Title: Re: Early Dash Cams
Post by: francois on December 08, 2015, 02:51:14 am
I always loved old dashboards and this one is fantastic.
Title: Re: Early Dash Cams
Post by: Michael West on December 08, 2015, 12:55:14 pm
I always loved old dashboards and this one is fantastic.

 
I wish I knew the history of the Dash Cam installations. It would be interesting to know whether this "customization"  preceded or followed the invention of the modern "dashcam".

I also wish I had made more photographs of same.
Title: Re: Early Dash Cams
Post by: D Fuller on December 08, 2015, 01:24:46 pm

I wish I knew the history of the Dash Cam installations.

Arre they "installed"? they look like they're just using the ashtrays as handy resting spots.
Title: Re: Early Dash Cams
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 08, 2015, 01:37:40 pm

I wish I knew the history of the Dash Cam installations. It would be interesting to know whether this "customization"  preceded or followed the invention of the modern "dashcam".

I also wish I had made more photographs of same.
Ditto to both wishes. It's a great shot.
Title: Re: Early Dash Cams
Post by: Michael West on December 14, 2015, 11:05:56 am
Ditto to both wishes. It's a great shot.

Theres one local wag who installed an old fashioned "stereo" "system" including a turntable...on his dashboard. The photos I made of said dashbaord weren't nearly as charming.