Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: EricWHiss on December 05, 2015, 03:32:45 pm

Title: For Sale: Leica Monochrome, lenses, and accessories
Post by: EricWHiss on December 05, 2015, 03:32:45 pm
I'm selling a Leica Monochrome kit that belonged to a good older friend of mine who unfortunately passed away.  I don't think he used it much at all.
Here's what I have:

Leica Monochrome with really right stuff grip,  charger, battery, original box and papers. $3900
Leica 30mm f/2 ASPH 6bit  $2100
Carl Zeiss 15mm ZM f/2.8 lens with center filter  $2400
Leica Summicron M 28mm f/2.0 with hood  $2400
Leica Summicron M 90mm APO  $2400
Leica Summicron M 50mm

I have some auxiliary viewfinders and some other accessories like a VisoFlex that I'll also be listing soon. Pictures to come.  Please e-mail with any questions you might have. Shipping from San Francisco, not included.    I can take credit cards, paypal, etc. through my store, but will have to charge CA tax to California residents.