Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: roa5100xx on December 03, 2015, 01:43:23 am

Title: Black lines on prints
Post by: roa5100xx on December 03, 2015, 01:43:23 am
Hi,
Need some help with my Epson 3880 printer. I am starting to get three black lines at the bottom of my prints on the right side as the print comes out of the printer. Each line is about a half inch long and half inch apart. The paper configuration is set the way it has been for the past five years, paper thickness:3, platen gap: auto, everything else is set to zero. I am printing on Epson luster paper. Printer is five years old. How can I fix this?

Thanks
Herbert
Title: Re: Black lines on prints
Post by: dgberg on December 03, 2015, 05:14:38 pm
Your nozzle check is good?
Title: Re: Black lines on prints
Post by: roa5100xx on December 03, 2015, 09:56:33 pm
Yes, the nozzle check good.

Herbert
Title: Re: Black lines on prints
Post by: roa5100xx on December 05, 2015, 12:26:02 am
What ever caused the black lines appears to have stop, ten prints with no lines. Maybe I'm good to go.

thanks for your help
Herbert