Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sem on December 02, 2015, 01:35:53 pm
-
(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/713/22844952453_7236bdef11_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/ANJmsz)up in the air (https://flic.kr/p/ANJmsz) by rcfed (https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks/), auf Flickr
I like the colours
Best
sem
-
Nice one.
-
It also looks very much like microscopic bone tissue...
Peter
-
Wonders of Nature's fractals...
-
Lost in Mars... very nice.
-
Fascinating! If you hadn't stated what it was then I would have never guessed what it was.
-
Welcome to the red planet…
-
Great capture. I never grow tired of views like this.
-
Very interesting shot. Well seen!
-
Very nice. Which desert?
-
I like the "pierre ponce" like structure.
Thierry
-
Thank you all very much for your kind words.
It is from flight near Las Vegas to the grand canyon over the desert.
The hole series you can find on my https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks (https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks)
Best
Sem
-
Love it!
-
Were you on a Twin Otter or a Grand Caravan?
-
Hi David
We were flying in a twin otter I think.
You have a beautiful website I like your pictures very much!
Best
Sem
-
Thank you for the compliment. Your image is beautiful.