Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on December 02, 2015, 08:42:48 am

Title: More Shapes & Shadows
Post by: stamper on December 02, 2015, 08:42:48 am
A busy street.
Title: Re: More Shapes & Shadows
Post by: petermfiore on December 02, 2015, 08:44:58 am
I like this image very much...every bit of it!

Peter
Title: Re: More Shapes & Shadows
Post by: RSL on December 02, 2015, 08:58:08 am
+1
Title: Re: More Shapes & Shadows
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 02, 2015, 11:57:44 am
+2.
Title: Re: More Shapes & Shadows
Post by: drmike on December 02, 2015, 12:33:43 pm
I do like the main shadows but overall I am swamped by detail and being a simple soul I can't cope and see the structure within the image. I am uncertain of the relevance of the people at the top beyond setting context. I'm certainly doubtful about the bloke bottom left. If I crop him out doing whatever it takes I think it also removes the curving shadow and tightens things up.

However, the real world is I struggle with complex images so I am probably missing a good deal here.

Mike