Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: BrunoGil on December 02, 2015, 06:10:19 am

Title: The Book
Post by: BrunoGil on December 02, 2015, 06:10:19 am
Hi guys,
Waiting for the light and reading a book, perfect combination! :)

Wista m450 + Schneider 47mm + LeafCredo 40 + Lee Little Stopper @ f/16 ISO 50

1.
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5750/23358030572_0d649388c1_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/BA51H3) (https://flic.kr/p/BA51H3)
Title: Re: The Book
Post by: fredweymouth on December 02, 2015, 07:19:47 am
Moody atmosphere - nice image.

Tough light to read by though, eh?
Title: Re: The Book
Post by: luxborealis on December 02, 2015, 07:49:05 pm
Lovely!

Well worth the read!
Title: Re: The Book
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 03, 2015, 04:05:45 am
Good photo. I like the subdued approach.
Title: Re: The Book
Post by: Bruno Gil on December 04, 2015, 06:12:06 am
Moody atmosphere - nice image.

Tough light to read by though, eh?

:) I´ve always with me a flashlight

Lovely!

Well worth the read!

Thanks so much!

Good photo. I like the subdued approach.

Thanks Paulo, my normal photo mood is 90% pending to "underexposed". Thats what i like most