Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: digitaldog on November 30, 2015, 11:25:40 am

Title: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: digitaldog on November 30, 2015, 11:25:40 am
I'm on Safari, maybe that's the issue.
If I click on the Quote button above, it provides the formatting inserted appear to be backwards. This is the actual effect:

Inserted in a different size for the 2nd format bracket too. Brain fart on my part or is something going on with formatting? Notice too that font and size is altered without my consent.
Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: Kevin Raber on November 30, 2015, 11:34:51 am
Andrew
I put it on the list to look at.  I'll let our developers come back on this one.  It may be a day or two. 
Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: digitaldog on November 30, 2015, 06:57:52 pm
Andrew
I put it on the list to look at.  I'll let our developers come back on this one.  It may be a day or two.
Fixed (that was very fast)!  ;D

Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: digitaldog on December 01, 2015, 04:02:20 pm
Fixed (that was very fast)!  ;D
I take that back, still an issue... I'll wait a few days as you suggested.
Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: digitaldog on December 02, 2015, 06:12:55 pm
Email notifications are still hit and miss on this end. Been rock solid for years, the last site update isn't so great. IOW, I don't get emails but see new posts, lots, in forum threads I've subscribed to.
Bug or feature?  :D

Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on December 02, 2015, 06:21:12 pm
Yeah I notice that that is a little wonky. I guess it depends on how slowly the server and Internet get you the email and then how quickly you go to the post to read it. I find I am being notified many minutes after I have already read the post... When things settle a bit, we'll get the dev chaps to dig into it.
Title: Re: Still seeing format issues with new 'site'
Post by: digitaldog on December 02, 2015, 06:23:30 pm
I guess it depends on how slowly the server and Internet get you the email and then how quickly you go to the post to read it.
Well often there's never a notification so maybe the Dev needs to look into whether there's some mechanism that simply gives up.
This email notification (from you) came rather quickly.
Thanks for looking into this.