Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sem on November 28, 2015, 02:58:52 am

Title: bryce canyon
Post by: sem on November 28, 2015, 02:58:52 am
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5794/23337555516_6a62c8d200_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Byg5bQ)bryce canyon (https://flic.kr/p/Byg5bQ) by rcfed (https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks/), auf Flickr

(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/748/22735299594_5c716ca161_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/AD3mu3)bryce canyon (https://flic.kr/p/AD3mu3) by rcfed (https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks/), auf Flickr
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 28, 2015, 02:40:28 pm
Love the glows here.
I might emphasize the glow by cropping out the sky in #1.
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: Bruno Gil on November 28, 2015, 06:12:19 pm
It seems a sacred place, beautiful light that you´ve capture!
Thanks
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: sem on November 29, 2015, 03:08:12 am
Thanks for your kind words. Just google bryce canyon and it is save.
I have done an other version. Hope it is a bit better
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 30, 2015, 04:37:49 am
Beautiful light that really uplifts the rocks and the trees.
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: stamper on November 30, 2015, 04:53:34 am
My first thoughts were that they were overexposed because I like contrast in a scene like these. Looked again today and I now think that are fine well processed images. Possibly a little more contrast in the shadows but that would be nitpicking.
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: sem on December 02, 2015, 01:33:55 pm
Hi stamper and paulo

thank you both very much.

Best
sem
Title: Re: bryce canyon
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 04, 2015, 12:03:15 pm
Lovely light, beautiful images.