Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on November 27, 2015, 11:05:53 pm

Title: Antelope Canyon (Lower).....
Post by: sierraman on November 27, 2015, 11:05:53 pm
Each time I'm in the canyon I try to get a new angle (if possible) of the canyon walls. Sure, this place get photographed plenty, but it's still fun (except when it's over-crowded) to walk through this amazing place.
Title: Re: Antelope Canyon (Lower).....
Post by: fredweymouth on November 28, 2015, 09:13:27 am
Personally, I have never been there - but I would like to visit  :).

You've presented a different composition than typically seen - nice!

I like the layers in your composition. It would be interesting to see it in a tryptych format.

Fred
Title: Re: Antelope Canyon (Lower).....
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 28, 2015, 10:02:23 am
I almost didn't look at it (Yet Another Antelope Canyon...)
But I'm glad I did. This is refreshingly different from all the cliché shots.
Thanks for posting it.
Title: Re: Antelope Canyon (Lower).....
Post by: sierraman on November 28, 2015, 10:53:48 am
Thanks guys for your thoughts. I wish that they could/would somehow limit the number of people that are in the canyon at any one time but I understand its a big revenue generator for the native people.  :)
Title: Re: Antelope Canyon (Lower).....
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 30, 2015, 04:41:14 am
Nice shot, with the various layers of rock and light.