Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bruno Gil on November 25, 2015, 09:49:25 am

Title: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: Bruno Gil on November 25, 2015, 09:49:25 am
Hi guys,
As the title says Im still waiting for the proper light on this spot that I was looking for some time.
Hope to go back real soon and catch a better light.
Thanks

ps- I think my kids dined on top of the sensor  ;D

1.
(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/717/23301630835_432ea05d88_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Bv5X2M) (https://flic.kr/p/Bv5X2M)
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 26, 2015, 04:04:55 am
Good composition, like the subdued colours.
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: francois on November 26, 2015, 04:52:51 am
Very nice, this place has potential. The light might not be spectacular but the composition and scene are pleasant.
By the way, put your kids on a diet, at least when you're using your camera!  :)
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: marcgoldring on November 26, 2015, 07:07:55 am
I like this shot. And maybe I'm into symmetry a bit more than I should be, but I wonder what it would look like to have a bit less of the rock on the bottom and more of the sky (which is lovely) on the top. Just a thought...

Marco
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: Bruno Gil on November 26, 2015, 10:38:40 am
Good composition, like the subdued colours.

Thanks again Paulo!

Very nice, this place has potential. The light might not be spectacular but the composition and scene are pleasant.
By the way, put your kids on a diet, at least when you're using your camera!  :)

Thanks Francois
I think im gonna send them to Iceland to get them away from my cameras :)

I like this shot. And maybe I'm into symmetry a bit more than I should be, but I wonder what it would look like to have a bit less of the rock on the bottom and more of the sky (which is lovely) on the top. Just a thought...

Marco

Hi Marco
I did some shift movements to catch more sky but when I did the stitch I prefer this version. I have many shots with horizon line at the middle and I love it! but on this one I thought this "version" will work better, maybe yes maybe no  :o ;)
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: marcgoldring on November 26, 2015, 11:50:47 am
Just an observation - your vision is your vision! And much to like in this image!!

M
Title: Re: Waiting for the proper light
Post by: Bruno Gil on November 26, 2015, 02:12:45 pm
Just an observation - your vision is your vision! And much to like in this image!!

M

 ;)