Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: WannaBeYou on November 24, 2015, 06:38:29 pm

Title: WTB: Digital Back
Post by: WannaBeYou on November 24, 2015, 06:38:29 pm
Hey guys

I am looking for a used working digital back M mount.

Open to either Credo or IQ series 1 or 2.

PM me or can tell me a story here :-)

Tony
Title: Re: Looking to buy Digital Back
Post by: Ken Doo on November 24, 2015, 08:30:58 pm
I'd take a look at Peter's IQ260.  He's a known source and reputable.

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/56538-fs-phase-one-iq260-m-mount-mint-very-low-mileage.html

Ken
Title: Re: Looking to buy Digital Back
Post by: WannaBeYou on November 24, 2015, 08:55:22 pm
I'd take a look at Peter's IQ260.  He's a known source and reputable.

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/56538-fs-phase-one-iq260-m-mount-mint-very-low-mileage.html

Ken

Good lead...the price has to obviously be right!
Title: Re: WTB: Digital Back
Post by: shootingalot on November 25, 2015, 04:04:18 pm
Hi!

I have an IQ160 if still interested. Just been checked in Denmark few months ago before
purchase. Its in excellent condition, still under warranty. Also have the phase one 28mm
for sale. Please make an offer.