Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: PeterAit on November 22, 2015, 11:08:34 am
-
I am looking for a simple program for Windows that will let me load a bunch of photos, display them as resizable thumbnails, and let me freely drag them around the screen. It would be useful for deciding on the layout and order of hanging prints in a show. No printing or other functionalty is needed. Thanks.
-
I am looking for a simple program for Windows that will let me load a bunch of photos, display them as resizable thumbnails, and let me freely drag them around the screen. It would be useful for deciding on the layout and order of hanging prints in a show. No printing or other functionalty is needed. Thanks.
Never mind. I discovered I can easily do this with MS Publisher.
-
Never mind. I discovered I can easily do this with MS Publisher.
Also PowerPoint's 'slide sorter' view and Lightroom's library and slideshow modules (just drag the images in the filmstrip).
-
Also PowerPoint's 'slide sorter' view and Lightroom's library and slideshow modules (just drag the images in the filmstrip).
In Lightroom the Print module is better for this - choose Custom Package in the Layout Style panel.