Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 21, 2015, 08:20:51 pm
-
Just got a note from two forum friends (thanks, Mark and Dave) that my image Aqua won the third place in the professional architectural category.
All other winners here: http://www.thespiderawards.com/10thshow/winners.php?x=p&cid=287
(http://www.slobodanblagojevic.com/img/s5/v117/p1778620728-4.jpg) (http://www.slobodanblagojevic.com/p504554869/e6a039938)
-
Congratulations, Slobodan! That photo is definitely a winner.
However, my question is: Why not first or second place? ;)
Eric
-
Yes, a very striking image. Congrats!
-
+1 to both comments!
Честитамо Слободан! (Све што имам је диплома ... :-( )
-
...However, my question is: Why not first or second place? ;)
Which reminds me of an Indian parenting joke: every time a student comes home with an A, the answer is always the same, a stern "Why not A+?" :D
-
+1 to both comments!
Честитамо Слободан! (Све што имам је диплома ... :-( )
Thanks, Larry and congrats on the Nominee Diploma! I am taking the liberty of posting your winning image here, given that it is a great image and was taken in my hometown:
-
Congratulations!
Erik
-
Congrats. It really is a great image!
-
My congrats to Larry, too.
-
Well done Slobodan! Congratulations.
I enjoyed your new(?) site. Lovely!
William.
-
Well done Slobodan! Congratulations.
I enjoyed your new(?) site. Lovely!
Thanks! And yes it is new, in the sense of first-ever.
-
A bit late in on this but congratulations Slobodan!
I have seen both colour and B&W versions of this image and both are fabulous images.
Tony Jay
-
Congratulations, excellent image.
-
Just got a note from two forum friends (thanks, Mark and Dave) that my image Aqua won the third place in the professional architectural category.
Bravo! And well deserved, excellent image. I love that building, I saw it on my recent visit to Chicago.
-
Woot! Congrats!!!
Rand
-
Well done, congratulations!
Cheers,
Bernard
-
You're on a roll! Belated congrats!
-
Congrats!
Have to say I'm surprised by the first of the honourable mentions, taken in my home town. Unless some extensions have been done since I've been aware, the photographer appears to have added 100% to the floor-area of the Sydney Opera House by mirroring it in PS... Doesn't that stretch the notion of architectural photography a little?
-
Congrats!
Have to say I'm surprised by the first of the honourable mentions, taken in my home town. Unless some extensions have been done since I've been aware, the photographer appears to have added 100% to the floor-area of the Sydney Opera House by mirroring it in PS... Doesn't that stretch the notion of architectural photography a little?
It would.
However, it isn't the Sydney Opera House, but the Baha'i Temple in New Delhi:
-
Doh!
-
Thanks! And yes it is new, in the sense of first-ever.
Congratulations with the award and the site!
-
Great photo. Congratulations!