Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: maxs on November 21, 2015, 08:15:21 pm

Title: SOLD: Reduced For Quick Sale -- Canon 200mm f/2.0
Post by: maxs on November 21, 2015, 08:15:21 pm
This is a in pristine condition Canon 200mm f/2.0 IS USM lens.

I don't think there is really any need for me to explain what this beast of lens is. I think the name speaks for itself :-)

The lens comes with:

1. Canon Lens Case with Key/Lock
2. canon Front Leather Lens Cap E-145B
3. Canon Metal Lens Hood ET-120B

I think that is basically it.

(http://i.imgur.com/kJQNuHz.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/X8ifQuA.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/2HdUls1.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/EpQCQLh.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/vsvyNmB.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/FTfb504.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/6aUVhaH.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/fKeLHOV.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/qV6iHBJ.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/9PxcYts.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/hcVtJfy.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2.0 (The Bomb)
Post by: flynnyfalcon on November 21, 2015, 08:16:38 pm
Price?
Title: Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2.0 (The Bomb)
Post by: maxs on November 21, 2015, 08:19:49 pm
$4400.01
Title: Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2.0 (The Bomb)
Post by: NancyP on November 23, 2015, 01:58:09 pm
The one penny covers the shamrock sticker!   :D
Title: Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2.0 (The Bomb)
Post by: maxs on November 24, 2015, 06:18:24 pm
The one penny covers the shamrock sticker!   :D

I knew someone would figure it out... :-)

I can always remove the sticker and drop the price to $4400.00

Any takers?
Title: Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2.0 (The Bomb)
Post by: maxs on December 04, 2015, 04:49:46 pm
$4200 includes PayPal fees and Shipping
Title: Re: FS: Reduced For Quick Sale -- Canon 200mm f/2.0
Post by: maxs on December 05, 2015, 06:02:46 pm
another drop... $4150 all inclusive of shipping.
Title: Re: SOLD Pending Payment: Reduced For Quick Sale -- Canon 200mm f/2.0
Post by: maxs on December 11, 2015, 02:55:17 pm
SOLD - Payment pending