Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sem on November 21, 2015, 12:11:24 pm

Title: monument valley ll
Post by: sem on November 21, 2015, 12:11:24 pm
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5807/22719653379_97737a400c_h.jpg) (http://[url=https://flic.kr/p/ABEapH)monument valley (https://flic.kr/p/ABEapH) by rcfed (https://www.flickr.com/photos/light-leaks/), auf Flickr]
Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 22, 2015, 03:08:08 am
Il like the contrast of the 3 colors.

Blue of the sky, ocher of the rocks and green of the bushes.

Very Nice Indeed.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry

Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 23, 2015, 04:06:55 am
Nicely done. I think it would be also interesting in B&W.
Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: francois on November 23, 2015, 08:51:36 am
Very nice shot although the light is not the best. The sky/clouds, the colors  and the spectacular landscape are all the pleasing.
Well done!
Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: Peter McLennan on November 23, 2015, 10:22:52 am
I gotta say it.  This reminds me of "grade inflation" that we see in US colleges and schools.
Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: sarrasani on November 23, 2015, 12:08:59 pm
simple, direct, clear colours (but I too could prefer it monochrome) and superb subject/composition.
all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: monument valley ll
Post by: sem on November 25, 2015, 05:32:08 am
Thanks for your kind words and tips!
I try it in B&W.
Best
Sem