Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Beginner's Questions => Topic started by: russellsnr on November 20, 2015, 11:10:21 am

Title: Any Other Software That Can use the MEDIAN option?
Post by: russellsnr on November 20, 2015, 11:10:21 am
Hi, I have just found a topic on here from July 2015 on how to remove people etc with the MEDIAN option in Photoshop however it seems only CS6 extended and CC has this option as I have CS6 (none extended version) is there another software out there that has the same kind of MEDIAN option?
You can see the posting here
https://luminous-landscape.com/making-people-and-other-things-go-away/

Thank You
Russ
Title: Re: Any Other Software That Can use the MEDIAN option?
Post by: russellsnr on December 10, 2015, 02:35:47 am
its only can be done with photoshop as its photoshop filter with other software name can be changed.
Thank you for the reply but since posting I have managed to source TWO other FREE open source softwares that can do this.
Russ
Title: Re: Any Other Software That Can use the MEDIAN option?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 10, 2015, 09:23:55 am
Thank you for the reply but since posting I have managed to source TWO other FREE open source softwares that can do this.
Russ
Care to share what they are?