Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: shootingalot on November 17, 2015, 05:32:10 pm

Title: SOLD!!! Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on November 17, 2015, 05:32:10 pm
Reduced Price!!!

Selling my IQ160 M mount. i purchased it in NYC from capture integration less than 6 months ago.
In perfect condition. I am living in Europe now for the next 12 months, so buyers from the states please don't  go for it
unless you are in Europe or have someone to pick it up for you, or can meet in Canada in between December 10th and 31st
as i'll be on a holiday in Toronto. Price is $10500 USD.
Taking offers at the moment. Not on the rush to sell. It's been sold on eBay but the buyer didn't complete the payment.
Comes with 2 batteries, one fast charger /single/, tether cable, back cover plate. It has 33000 in it.  Have all the papers as
 well. I paid $20,990 for the back.
If you have the IQ140 back, i am happy to trade plus cash.

The 28mm lens is the Phase one, and selling it for $1600Euros  or $1800 USD   / I paid $3499 six months ago/
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: Theodoros on November 17, 2015, 07:12:28 pm
Hi, is there a Value added warranty with the back so that one may use it as to change mount for a different camera? Also... in which European country are you?
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on November 18, 2015, 04:20:34 am
Hi. I had this posted before and my answer was that i don't have value added warranty as i have pro biz insurance
and i didn't want to change mount so it didn't matter. I am in Budapest but can meet anywhere in the EU. Flights are
very affordable here.
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on November 29, 2015, 03:40:58 am

bump

Selling my IQ160 M mount. i purchased it in NYC from capture integration less than 5 months ago.
In perfect condition. I am living in Europe now for the next 12 months, so buyers from the states please don't  go for it
unless you are in Europe or have someone to pick it up for you. Price is $10500 USD.
Taking offers at the moment. Not on the rush to sell. It's been sold on eBay but the buyer didn't complete the payment.
Comes with 2 batteries, one fast charger /single/, tether cable, back cover plate.
It has 32000 in it. Just got back from Switzerland. Have all the papers as well. I paid $20,990...
If you have the IQ140 back, i am happy to trade plus cash.

The 28mm lens is the Phase one, and selling it for $1700Euros  or $1900 USD   / I paid $3499 five months ago/
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on December 01, 2015, 03:09:39 am


bump
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on December 04, 2015, 08:02:48 pm

BUMP


Reduced Price!!!

Selling my IQ160 M mount. i purchased it in NYC from capture integration less than 6 months ago.
In perfect condition. I am living in Europe now for the next 12 months, so buyers from the states please don't  go for it
unless you are in Europe or have someone to pick it up for you, or can meet in Canada in between December 10th and 31st
as i'll be on a holiday in Toronto. Price is $10500 USD.
Taking offers at the moment. Not on the rush to sell. It's been sold on eBay but the buyer didn't complete the payment.
Comes with 2 batteries, one fast charger /single/, tether cable, back cover plate. It has 33000 in it.  Have all the papers as
 well. I paid $20,990 for the back.
If you have the IQ140 back, i am happy to trade plus cash.

The 28mm lens is the Phase one, and selling it for $1600Euros  or $1800 USD   / I paid $3499 six months ago/
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on December 09, 2015, 07:49:13 pm
bump



Title: SOLD!!! Phase One IQ160 DB
Post by: shootingalot on December 14, 2015, 05:32:24 pm
Reduced Price!!!


The 28mm lens is the Phase one, and selling it for $1600Euros  or $1800 USD   / I paid $3499 six months ago/