Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mjean on November 17, 2015, 03:19:33 pm

Title: Beautiful Fall
Post by: Mjean on November 17, 2015, 03:19:33 pm
As the fall has been so beautiful this year, I have taken to daily hiking in a nearby park, camera in hand.  For the past few days I have used a different camera or lens each day, a Fuji X-T1, Leica M9 and a smart phone.  I just thought it would be fun to attach one photo from each camera - they are in random order.
Title: Re: Beautiful Fall
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 18, 2015, 03:55:42 am
My favourite would be #2 (good contrejour lighting), but the detail is fuzzy? Especially in the tree trunk.
Title: Re: Beautiful Fall
Post by: Mjean on November 18, 2015, 09:25:16 am
Thank you for commenting.  That picture was taken with my phone.  I have been trying to use my phone more to take pictures but I find they are always a little soft.
Title: Re: Beautiful Fall
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 18, 2015, 11:51:17 am
What's the name of the river?

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Beautiful Fall
Post by: Mjean on November 19, 2015, 09:59:46 pm
Thanks for asking, the stream is Wilket Creek which is a tributary of the West Don River in Toronto.