Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on November 15, 2015, 10:06:50 am

Title: End of Autumn.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 15, 2015, 10:06:50 am
I took those a few days ago.

Now almost all leaves are on the ground due to the strong wind!

Hope you'll enjoy.

Feedback welcome.

Thierry
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: Bob_B on November 15, 2015, 07:39:11 pm
I like all three, but love the third. You nicely captured what the end of autumn feels like, at least to me. Bravo!
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: francois on November 16, 2015, 03:56:34 am
All three are good late autumn shots but my favorites are #1 and #3.
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 16, 2015, 05:25:30 am
I like #1 for the leading line of the path, and I like #3 for the enveloping feel that conveys.
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 16, 2015, 09:53:44 am
I like all three, but love the third. You nicely captured what the end of autumn feels like, at least to me. Bravo!
Exactly my feeling.
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 17, 2015, 03:15:04 am
Thank you all for your comments.

The 3rd id now my wallpaper  ;)

Thierry
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 11, 2015, 12:12:51 am
Taken together, they convey the mood. Where is this place?
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on December 11, 2015, 03:11:54 am
Taken together, they convey the mood. Where is this place?

Try to Google for "La Louvetrie" near "Verviers" in Belgium.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: End of Autumn.
Post by: stamper on December 11, 2015, 04:14:39 am
I like #1 for the leading line of the path, and I like #3 for the enveloping feel that conveys.

Yes!