Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on November 15, 2015, 10:01:28 am

Title: Vogelsang
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 15, 2015, 10:01:28 am
Some photos I took in Vogelsang (Germany) last month.

Enjoy !

Thierry
Title: Re: Vogelsang
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 15, 2015, 03:06:43 pm
Number Two an opportunity for myriad Black and White translations... !
Title: Re: Vogelsang
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 16, 2015, 05:28:57 am
#2 for me. The others are good and tranquil, but "suffer" from a somewhat bland sky.
Title: Re: Vogelsang
Post by: francois on November 17, 2015, 08:06:13 am
I like #1 and #2 (with the latter being my favorite). The colors in #2 and the path leave plenty of room for my imagination. The framing is also well chosen. *3 doesn't do much for me but I'm really happy with the other images.

Regarding the first shot, is Vogelsang near or in a coal extraction region? The ground seems very dark, almost volcanic.
Title: Re: Vogelsang
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 17, 2015, 01:01:35 pm
I like #1 and #2 (with the latter being my favorite). The colors in #2 and the path leave plenty of room for my imagination. The framing is also well chosen. *3 doesn't do much for me but I'm really happy with the other images.

Regarding the first shot, is Vogelsang near or in a coal extraction region? The ground seems very dark, almost volcanic.

Vogelsang is not far from "Vulkan Eifel".

Today, Vogelsang ip is an international place of active remembrance, where in addition to conveying historical facts about the Nazi era, issues, messages and reflections regarding our present social life are addressed.

Link To Vogelsang (http://www.vogelsang-ip.de/)

A interesting place to visit.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Vogelsang
Post by: francois on November 18, 2015, 03:50:52 am
Thanks for the info, Thierry, very interesting.