Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Beginner's Questions => Topic started by: LilyKnight on November 14, 2015, 07:10:52 am

Title: What would be the methods to recover damaged Illustrator File?
Post by: LilyKnight on November 14, 2015, 07:10:52 am
hi experts,

In an error message when I try to open the saved file (.ai or .eps) it is said that "The file is damaged and couldn't be restored". I can open PDFs of the same file within the Illustrator of CS3, but not .ai or .eps files. I tried to do work of Adobe "placements" of the original file in the new file to not available.
Title: Re: What would be the methods to recover damaged Illustrator File?
Post by: ddolde on November 14, 2015, 09:32:30 pm
You will get a better answer with Google than this forum. 
Title: Re: What would be the methods to recover damaged Illustrator File?
Post by: FrankHodge on November 15, 2015, 03:51:20 pm
try to look at this communication: http://www.techrepublic.com/forums/questions/recovery-of-illustrator-file-is-it-possible-to-do/ (http://www.techrepublic.com/forums/questions/recovery-of-illustrator-file-is-it-possible-to-do/)
perhaps it will help.