Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: churly on November 13, 2015, 06:01:01 pm
-
Another look at the turning of the leaves.
Time for ephemeral beauty to go back to dust.
Chuck
-
Very nice. I especially enjoyed the textures and brown hues in the third photo.
-
I like this kind of particular macro/close-up, with only a liitle sharp zone and the bokeh at least with the same relevance.
My fave here is 3, because the relationship between subject and bokeh.
All the best.
Sandro
-
A very fine set of images.
-
A very fine set of images.
Indeed. The third is the best, I think.
Jeremy
-
Thanks everyone for your comments. This type of shot is like shooting in a forest. It is hard to simplify things enough to get a good composition. I have a way to go on on shooting these and have many more failures than successes.
Chuck
-
Interesting set.