Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: etrexler on November 13, 2015, 03:24:52 pm

Title: Late 2015 iMac, 27" calibration options
Post by: etrexler on November 13, 2015, 03:24:52 pm
I just recently purchased a Late 2015 iMac, 27" and I'm looking to calibrate it.  Traditional I've used a DTP94 sensor with ColerEyes DisplayPro ver 1.6.  It appears that this is rather dated software and I'm betting not the best answer for the new display.  Does anyone have a recommendation on the best answer for generating monitor profiles on the new 27" iMacs?


Thanks a bunch,

Eric
Title: Re: Late 2015 iMac, 27" calibration options
Post by: digitaldog on November 13, 2015, 03:28:05 pm
X-rite i1Display Pro.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/798930-REG/X_Rite_EODIS3_i1Display_Pro.html
Title: Re: Late 2015 iMac, 27" calibration options
Post by: etrexler on November 14, 2015, 12:04:01 am
Thank you
Title: Re: Late 2015 iMac, 27" calibration options
Post by: brianrybolt on November 14, 2015, 04:57:47 am
I'm in agreement with the DOG.  I had exactly the same soft/hardware as you plus a 27inch iMac.  The X-rite i1Display Pro is great and the software is pretty direct. 

brian