Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DaveRichardson on November 13, 2015, 12:57:29 pm

Title: Drawing Water
Post by: DaveRichardson on November 13, 2015, 12:57:29 pm
Purists may hate it, but I had a good time in camera and photoshop (and learnt a few things into the bargain)  :)




Dave
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: NancyP on November 13, 2015, 01:01:53 pm
It's fun!
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 13, 2015, 03:19:39 pm
Good sketch!
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: DaveRichardson on November 13, 2015, 03:22:32 pm
Quote
Good sketch!

As it happens I do like to draw and paint - but this one is all Photoshop - no pencil drawing involved :-)

Dave
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 13, 2015, 05:07:20 pm
It would be even neater if you had drawn the pencil.   ;)
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 13, 2015, 05:59:40 pm
and the hand...:-)
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: Arlen on November 13, 2015, 08:00:38 pm
I must not be a purist, because I find it to be creative and entertaining.
Title: Re: Drawing Water
Post by: DaveRichardson on November 14, 2015, 07:06:05 am
Thanks all for viewing and your feedback.
Eric and Chris - you have given me ideas for another pic - thank you.

Dave