Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: darlingm on November 10, 2015, 08:36:26 pm

Title: Epson *700ml* NEW Ink Cartridges $145/ea shipped 7700/7890/7900/9700/9890/9900
Post by: darlingm on November 10, 2015, 08:36:26 pm
To purchase, send me a PM with your email.  I'll send over a PayPal invoice.

I am overstocked on new, sealed, genuine Epson 9900 700ml ink cartridges.  I have over 35 of each of the ones listed here. 

Price is $145/ea cartridge, including shipping!  For every 3 cartridges you buy together, you get $10 off your order.

Photo Black T6361 07/2015
Cyan T6362 07/2015
Light Black T6367 07/2015

Ships from Canton, Michigan.
Title: Re: Epson *700ml* NEW Ink Cartridges $145/ea shipped 7700/7890/7900/9700/9890/9900
Post by: Jimmy D Uptain on November 11, 2015, 06:11:50 am
Linky no worky
Title: Re: Epson *700ml* NEW Ink Cartridges $145/ea shipped 7700/7890/7900/9700/9890/9900
Post by: darlingm on November 13, 2015, 04:21:25 pm
Linky no worky

Yes, sorry!  Web server is being upgraded.  Forgot that link was in my forum signature.

Just updated the original post.  Anyone who needs ink cartridges, please send me a private message with your email.  I'll send you a PayPal invoice.
Title: Re: Epson *700ml* NEW Ink Cartridges $145/ea shipped 7700/7890/7900/9700/9890/9900
Post by: dgberg on November 13, 2015, 05:11:42 pm
35 of each??? Mikey what were you thinking?
Let me check my stock in the morning I may need a few.