Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: rueyloon on November 10, 2015, 08:54:21 am

Title: Mamiya ZD SLR compatible battery
Post by: rueyloon on November 10, 2015, 08:54:21 am
Hello

hi, I can't seem to find the information now, can someone help me out ?
What is the compatible battery for the Mamiya ZD SLR ? thanks

rgs
rueyloon
Title: Re: Mamiya ZD SLR compatible battery
Post by: yaya on November 10, 2015, 02:22:41 pm
Hi Ruey,

We have most of the Mamiya legacy product documentation on our website: Link (http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/documentation.html)

The ZD manual says the battery was "BA701" and a quick search will bring a few sites that sell replacements...I believe the original was a JVC, not sure about the exact model though

Hope this helps

BR

Yair
Title: Re: Mamiya ZD SLR compatible battery
Post by: rueyloon on November 11, 2015, 01:26:35 am
Thanks Yaya, but I didn't see any source to buy one when I search online.