Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: David Edge on November 10, 2015, 07:35:19 am

Title: Capture One Clean Install
Post by: David Edge on November 10, 2015, 07:35:19 am
I've been advised to do a clean install of C1P but there's one tricky bit of instruction on Capture One's website:

4. Delete the "Col" file located here: Mac HD>User>Pictures>Capture one Library>Capture One.col (capture One.col50 with version 6 and/or Capture One.cosessiondb for Capture One 7/8)

So I was on C1P 8 but there's no Capture one Library>Capture One.cosessiondb file

Questions:

1) Do I only delete this file if it's there or do I have to delete all cosessiondb files?
2) Sessions work fine - it's the catalogue that's corrupted - is there a way to delete and recreate it?

(Yes there has been a succession of support cases open for months and no resolution or response in sight)
Title: Re: Capture One Clean Install
Post by: Paul Steunebrink on November 15, 2015, 11:52:35 am
A1) Delete the CaptureOne.cosessiondb file only, if exist
A2) You can create as many catalogs as you like. Deleting a catalog will result in loss of all adjustments and (if images are inside catalog) all originals. Try a verify catalog from File menu.