Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on November 09, 2015, 06:48:52 pm

Title: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: sarrasani on November 09, 2015, 06:48:52 pm
with 60 mm. Leitz  Elmarit macro on A7r.
Soft focus effect  added in PP.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 10, 2015, 12:37:17 am
Nice, luminous tonalities.
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: Arlen on November 10, 2015, 12:51:12 am
All are nice, but I particularly like the third one. If it were mine, I would consider cloning out the light diagonal stick in the lower right corner, and the nearly vertical one right below it--but that's a minor point.
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 10, 2015, 04:59:45 am
Certainly a different approach, and it works well for me. My favourite is #2.
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: sarrasani on November 10, 2015, 03:20:53 pm
thank you much Arlen, Eric and Paulo.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: churly on November 10, 2015, 05:33:48 pm
I am fond of #1.  It has a nice mixture of structure and chaos along with interesting tonality.
Chuck
Title: Re: monochrome autumn colours
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 13, 2015, 06:12:11 pm
I'm a #3 fan, too.