Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Shakyphoto (Slim) on November 06, 2015, 08:31:29 pm
-
(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/645/22418917318_487772ba05_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Aa5P4d)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/Aa5P4d) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5805/22837257555_e1c9eac49b_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/AN3V2V)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/AN3V2V) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr
First image is a 100MP stitch.
-
Lovely light in the first. The water in the bottom left looks odd, though, a combination of motion blur and sharpness.
Where is it?
Jeremy
-
I think that part of the image just has more random water movement. You can see that type of motion blur averaging in other parts of the image. Took this shot in my recent trip to Cambodia.
-
my fave is 1. wonderful that highlight in right-up zone.
All the best,
sandro
-
Excellent.
-
Very good images, under what seemed to be difficult light conditions.
-
The first image is fantastic. The lighting and processing looks like a film set, and I mean that in the best possible way.
Dave
-
Really great images - particularly like the "transformation" of the water fall in the second - from crisp almost to a vapor as it nears the water floor. Some times waterfalls in Iceland e.g. are captured this way by some shooting in that area frequently (name escapes me at moment) and it is very powerfully visually. /B
-
Great photos, Stephen! I really love that second shot. I might have even heard the water roars!