Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 06, 2015, 10:05:00 am

Title: News Junkies
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 06, 2015, 10:05:00 am
Candids from Goa, taken from a moving car. More in this post. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2015/11/06/news-junkies/)

Title: Re: News Junkies
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on November 06, 2015, 11:07:21 am
Both beautiful, I like more the second one because it looks to me more characteristic.
Maybe it's just me and the mental image I have of indian people.
Title: Re: News Junkies
Post by: stamper on November 07, 2015, 06:51:47 am
Both are fine images, especially the second one. Have you tried converting them to B&W? I think they are very good candidates because of the slightly subdued colours. I hope you wasn't driving at the time. ;)
Title: Re: News Junkies
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 07, 2015, 08:25:21 am
Diego and stamper - thank you.

Stamper - no, I wasn't driving. Haven't yet tried a b&w treatment (I am 'on the road' right now).

Title: Re: News Junkies
Post by: francois on November 09, 2015, 04:11:34 am
I like both shots. The second one is also my favorite but the first is quite good as well. I especially love the shoes on the grounds… they suggest some sort of "levitation".
Well done, Rajan.