Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on November 04, 2015, 11:09:48 pm

Title: Rainy day
Post by: armand on November 04, 2015, 11:09:48 pm
with intermissions long enough to get some frames
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 04, 2015, 11:42:25 pm
A very lovely set of images.
Right at the moment my favorites are #4 and #2.
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: Tony Jay on November 04, 2015, 11:51:28 pm
#4 for me - fabulous interactions of shapes and colours!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: BobDavid on November 05, 2015, 12:28:51 am
I like number 4. You really pulled it off. As a thumbnail, I thought it looked a bit contrived, but inviting. I'm glad I clicked on it. It's lovely.
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 05, 2015, 03:54:20 am
Yes, #4 is the outstanding shot.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: muntanela on November 05, 2015, 08:27:02 am
The Matrioska-like #4 is really lovely.
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: stamper on November 05, 2015, 09:06:24 am
Number 2 & 4 for me especially number 2.
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: Arlen on November 05, 2015, 04:08:56 pm
A very lovely set of images.
Right at the moment my favorites are #4 and #2.

Yes, in the same order. And in #4, it looks like you created vs. taking the shot.  :)
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: armand on November 06, 2015, 08:59:25 pm
Thank you. It's encouraging to see you can still come up with something worthwhile while having time and family constraints (for the second shot I had to stay behind until they were out of the frame).
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: petermfiore on November 12, 2015, 08:27:52 am
#4 color color color...

Peter
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: Michael West on November 12, 2015, 11:30:13 am
with intermissions long enough to get some frames

I ave to ask if you stacked the red and yellow leaves to achieve the "arrangement" of the 4th photo?
Title: Re: Rainy day
Post by: armand on November 12, 2015, 06:40:16 pm
I ave to ask if you stacked the red and yellow leaves to achieve the "arrangement" of the 4th photo?

Yes. I first noticed the small one and I tried to come up with an arrangement to complement it.